MUMMY AEE

 Hiya! 

So I’m a mummy… yaaay. It’s been one hell of a ride, I mean where do I even begin to explain it. Underwhelmingly overwhelming ( if there’s anything like that ) is how I would describe it. I’m loving every single moment though, no lies. 

So, I was on a 60 working days leave (3 months in a work calendar) after the birth of my child. I resumed in March 2023 and have been roughing it since. I miss singlehood sha, let me not lie. Now every decision made, the baby has to be factored in. I’m not complaining anyway, it’s another stage of life I longed to have and I’m glad my prayers got answered. 

Any discomfort from a child is another story in it’s entirety. Like this evening, her eyes have been super itchy, she has scratched them out and it’s all red. Now we can’t wait till morning to take her to the hospital. She’s 4 months old by the way. My Momoore! God bless and keep you long for us. Ameen.


That’s all the gist for tonight. Till some other day or from Canny ( we’ll realize our mapleland dreams). We are that lucky! 


Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEW…THE BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN, BOO BOO’s HEALTH.. A BIT OF THIS AND THAT

MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH

FIRST OF ALL, INTRODUCTION