FIRST OF ALL, INTRODUCTION

 Hey people! What’s popping? 

A friend once told me ‘Aisha, you are entertaining online. I love your WhatsApp status, I don’t miss it for anything. Why don’t you create a blog and pen down your thoughts, it’ll be very interesting ! 

And off I went to create a blog. What will I write, what will I post? I’m not even that interesting I thought to myself. 

What’s the purpose of this gist you ask. Well, I’m also waiting to find out myself😂😂. 

I’m Aisha aka Aeebaby! An Economist, Banker, wifey, soon to be mummy (Ameen). This post happened spontaneously and I’m happy I went with the flow. 

Thanks for listening (reading) to my rant! I hope I keep you coming back and glued.


Ciao!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEW…THE BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN, BOO BOO’s HEALTH.. A BIT OF THIS AND THAT

MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH