MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH

 Good Afternoon!

How’s y’all doing??? Like anyone will see this… Lmao.

Anyway, I’m just here wondering about my life and my relationship with God. Wondering if I’m doing this life thing right you know. Does He hear me at all? Why aren’t I gifted like some people. No Talent (Honestly none that I can think of ), gift of seeing ( prophetic things ), e.t.c.

I really long to hear from Him, to have a personal relationship with Him. To be so sure of His love through thick and thin. Oh Allah, I’m sorry for the occasional doubts in times of trouble. I know You know I’m just being human. Astagfirullah! 

Despite everything though, I know you love me like your favorite child.☺️☺️. The paths you have cleared for me so that I can find life easy, Alhamdulilah! 

Thanks for the internet and anonymous platforms like this where I can pen down these thoughts. I’m happy about this diary. I’ll glad about the spontaneity of it all. 

Muah! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEW…THE BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN, BOO BOO’s HEALTH.. A BIT OF THIS AND THAT

FIRST OF ALL, INTRODUCTION